Business Owners & Employers!!!!
Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- Employee Turnover
- Dissatisfied Employees
- Too much time on the day to day operations putting out fires
- Poor Communication
- Problems developing an effective leadership structure
Why does engagement matter?
- High Employee Engagement firms have an ROI 19% higher than average and in Low Engagement organizations ROI was 44% below average? (Aon/Hewitt Assoc)
- In a worldwide study of 100,000 employees, 51% said they would sacrifice status and pay to have more meaningful work! (Kelly Global)
- As levels of employee satisfaction rise, so do customer satisfaction levels. (Towers Perrin International Survey Research)
Got your attention? Are you ready to Transform your business to achieve maximum profitability and have fun at the same time?
Ready for more information on how you can….
- Revisit or confirm what’s important to you in your business or team
- Establish or reaffirm your Core Values for the Organization
- Engage and empower your team
Remember these terms; paradigm shift, downsizing, win-win proposition? They were popular terms back in the 1980’s. The new word is ‘engagement’ as it relates to employee satisfaction at work.
Google “Employee Engagement” and you will be bombarded with all kinds of studies, management consultants, surveys, news reports, eBooks and best-sellers. There is some great information out there and then some not-so-great.
Majix believes that Engagement starts with YOU! Yes, the owner of the business. Combined with 35 years of business experience, up-to-date research on engagement and an intense desire to help business owners and leaders reach their dreams, Majix is uniquely positioned to help your company and your employees thrive!
Everybody thinks of changing humanity but no one thinks of changing himself. ~Leo Tolstoy~
How engaged are your employees?
Engaged employees are happy and productive employees. Find out your firms’ “Happiness Quotient” today!
Fill out the form below and I will personally contact you to schedule an appointment.