Customer Service for the Insurance Professional Course
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario
This General Insurance Continuing Education Course has been designed by an insurance professional for insurance professionals and focuses on providing the knowledge and tools needed to not only provide optimum customer service but loving it!
Why should you take this continuing education insurance course?
1. Customer service is not an island unto itself. It is not simply a series of actions developed by the management of the brokerage that the employees memorize and replicate to ensure the success of retaining the business you have and acquiring new business.
2. This training differs from traditional customer service training where the focus is on “what to do” not the “why you do it”. This course starts with the Why. Simon Sinek, author of “Start with Why” believes that when you start with “Why” passion exudes. People are social animals and they sense your passion and commitment which translates to authenticity. Relationships follow and that leads to trust and ultimately loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The most important question to ask yourself
- The importance of challenging your thoughts
- What real communication entails
- Components of real productivity
- The Myth of Multi-tasking!
TOOLS YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
- The Power of 50 Minutes
- New Email strategy
- How to say NO with respect
- Customer Service Survey
- Underwriter Survey
- Productivity Planner
Continuing Education Course
Credit Hours – 3.75
Your investment –
$129 Only $59 plus gst for a limited time!
This course can also be delivered as a workshop for 3.75 credit hours as well. For further information contact us.