Leadership for the Insurance Professional Course
This course has been designed for the insurance broker owner, manager or supervisor who wants to
- Ramp it up a notch
- Improve productivity
- Increase profitability
- AND have some real fun along the way.
Think about the times that you have had a great customer service experience. Did that not involve an individual or group of individuals who surprised and delighted you? Did they not have a smile on their face? Did they look like they were happy serving you? Was price really the final determining factor in your buying decision or your decision to remain with that service provider? Probably not.
Why should you take this course?
1. If you already have one or more degrees in the insurance sector, it may be difficult to find material for your continuing education hours that is relevant and will give you pertinent information to help you run your business and lead your employees.
2. The Baby Boomers are starting to retire in droves. Perhaps you are part of the X or Y generations . You have great technical and/or sales skills and are being promoted rapidly without the advantage of having any leadership training. Are you losing your best people to the competition? Are you finding it difficult to attract the right people? This course will give you leadership tools you can use right away!
3. Maybe you aspire to become a leader. By understanding what it means to be a leader this will give you a better appreciation for what a real leader tries to accomplish and why. It could catapult you in your career
4. Finally, the most important person in this business is the consumer. Recent studies show that employee engagement is a major factor in customer satisfaction. Ultimately, learning how to lead will results in happier consumers and a better image for our industry.
Continuing Education Course ID# 34825
Credit Hours – 4
Your investment – $149 plus gst